WE LOVE AND WE CARE ABOUT OUR NATURE
Who we are
Nordhill Industry aspires to safeguard successful long-term sustainable development for ourselves and our clients.
Nordhill Industry provides services as a leading, specialized subcontractor in such a way that the health and safety of its employees, contractors, clients and suppliers - visitors are safeguarded. It also seeks to ensure that business assets are used correctly and economically, with products and the environment protected and the client receiving excellent quality under competitive conditions. This is made possible by our workmanship and continuous focus on avoiding damage, injury and loss.
Among our responsibilities at Nordhill Industry,
we seek to:
• Ensure that the risks involved with manufacturing services are known to each employee and manager, and minimized by working effectively together;
• Continuously strive for zero safety incidents and to minimize damage to equipment, raw materials, manufacturing components, tools and products;
• Ensure that the Nordhill Industry team is technically skilled in a way that allows staff to comply with health, safety, quality and environmental requirements with confidence and dedication;
• Ensure that the applicable legislation and regulations, and all rules and quality standards are complied with.
• Meet the expectations of our clients to help increase customer satisfaction and strengthen relationships.
Nordhill Industry policies:
• Code of Conduct - describes the company’s values and what are considered ethical business practices. It outlines the general guidelines that form the basis for our activities and our relations with employees, our clients and business partners.
• Corporate Responsibility Policy
• Project Management Guidelines
• Quality Control Policy
• Health and Safety Policy
• Internal Control Policy
WE CARE FOR ENVIRONMENTAL
AND CLIMATE PROTECTION